Getting Started in Asana Kit
Running your online business doesn't have to be about “figuring it out as you go.” In fact, that's a surefire way to miss the small details and let things slip through the cracks.
But we all know how it goes—the tools that are supposed to keep us on track can quickly get out of hand. Red due dates, tasks in places they shouldn’t be, incomplete projects hanging around in cyberspace…
Knowing how to use your task and project management tools to the fullest is way more complicated than just marking tasks off as you go.
The solution? Templates, to help you get started in Asana and quickly set up your business.
What it includes:
- Installation Tutorial: A 20-minute tutorial to help you import these templates and use Asana every day.
- Get It Done! Board Template: Keep your ideas, notes, tasks, and thoughts together or track your team meetings.
- Resources Tracker Template: Store the things you need to revisit often, making it easy for anyone to find what they’re looking for.
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Template: Keep track of your leads, inquiries, and clients in one centralized place.
- Road Map & Project List Template: Keep track of all of the projects you want to work on in the coming months.
- Bonus! Team Drive Organization: Your guide to organizing files in Google Drive or Dropbox so you’ll always know where everything is.
This is a digital product. When you complete your purchase, you'll receive an instant download in your inbox. No shipping is required.